Join us for the seminar 'SQL Server Query Tuning for Developers’.
This event, which will take place on October 7, 2023, at 10:00 AM, also has a noble charitable purpose, as Miloš has joined our KursanciSQL for Filipka initiative.
During the seminar, Miloš will share crucial knowledge, practical tips, and best practices that will assist you in designing and managing scalable and efficient databases.
What will you learn?
✔️ when and how SQL Server uses indices (and when not),
✔️ how local variables and functions affect query execution,
✔️ how to solving issues caused by 'Parameter Sniffing’,
✔️ how to mitigate performance issues through Transact-SQL.
What will you gain?
✔️ You will be able to write better queries,
✔️ You will make fewer mistakes,
✔️ Your code will run faster, causing fewer issues with blocking and deadlocks,
✔️ You will learn when and why Transact-SQL knowledge can have significant and important implications for a project or company.
Miloš Radivojević is database consultant located in Vienna, Austria. He has been working with SQL Server over 20 years. He is Head of MS SQL Database Engineering at Entain, the world largest online betting and gaming company. He speaks regularly about database design, development and administration at IT conferences and other events. He is also co-author of three SQL Server books: Mastering SQL Server 2017, SQL Server 2017 Developer’s Guide and SQL Server 2016 Developer’s Guide.
How to participate?
- Fill out the registration form (below).
- Make a minimum payment of 100 PLN (23 EURO) to the https://www.siepomaga.pl/kursancisql-dla-filipka charity box.
- Send a screenshot confirming the payment to email@example.com.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive access to the Discord channel from us.
- On the day of the seminar (October 7), you will receive an email with the MS Teams meeting link.
Registered participants will have access to the seminar recording, active for 1 month.